Arraya Solutions is looking for a Service Desk Technician Level II to join our technology team. In this customer facing role, you will be responsible for supporting and growing our managed service offerings, which include cloud-based backup, infrastructure monitoring and problem remediation.
As the Service Desk Technician II, you will provide support for managed services infrastructure, as well as fielding service calls regarding incidents and requests. Solving problem tickets and processing service requests is the focus of this position. Responsibilities will also include monitoring and servicing Arraya’s internal infrastructure and staff.
As a level II Service Desk Technician, you will become a subject matter expert in a few key accounts and serve as an escalation point for other service desk analysts. This position will provide expert level troubleshooting and technical expertise to drive high first call resolution. This role requires being part of an on-call rotation.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues affecting end-users and systems escalated from Level 1 Support Desk
- Work directly with customer stakeholders to develop and enhance existing IT support processes, document Service Desk procedures, communicate announcements, review/approve resolutions for inclusion into knowledge base and support new services adoption
- Onboard new accounts
- Participate in customer meetings and status calls
- Ensures adherence to Service Level Agreements
- Preparing reports
- Seeks to create\maintain articles within the knowledgebase
- Hardware and Software incident remediation
- Account provisioning/administration
- Prepare and conduct training for new hires to include policies and procedures, technical training, phone etiquette and customer service skills
- On-site and remote technical support
- Actively managing assigned work in ticketing system including timely and meaningful updates
- Laptop provisioning/repair
- Network print services
- On occasion managing multiple client ticket systems
- Monitoring of client networks/infrastructure and following a notification and escalation process
- Field support calls
- 3 – 4 years of experience with troubleshooting end-user issues and processing service requests as part of a service desk team
- Must have experience with troubleshooting and supporting client software, including Windows operating systems (Windows 7 and up), Office 365 on-premises and cloud-based workloads (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive and Teams) and Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Extensive experience working in an IT Service Management platform or Help Desk ticketing system (ManageEngine Service Desk experience a plus)
- Strong working knowledge of end-user client hardware, including PC workstations, office peripherals, Android/iOS smartphones and tablets
- Basic working knowledge of identity management platforms, including Microsoft Active Directory and Azure AD and Microsoft MFA; user access networks, including edge/access switches and wireless access points; on-premises and/or cloud-based telephony endpoints and softphones; network monitoring platforms and tools; configuration management platforms and tools sufficient to provision end-user equipment, install/update client software and push policy changes
- Demonstrated experience preparing and delivering training materials
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience with documentation and procedure design
- Technical certifications and/or related college coursework/degree are a plus
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week
- The hours are for 1st shift, Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM EST.
- Depending on the candidate’s location there could be some travel required to Delaware (Wilmington, Dover, and Lewes area).
- A possibility of off-hours support work.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or CLICK HERE to apply now!