Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) has been nothing short of a revolution across industries. It enables virtualization of the systems that once required expensive, discrete, and proprietary hardware.
Even the most advanced hardware-defined systems can now be replicated entirely in software.
These are managed securely and remotely with virtualized computing platforms such as hypervisors. Software-defined storage and virtualized networks provide greater flexibility while driving down costs by performing well on commercial, off-the-shelf servers.
Hypervisor management facilitates greater visibility into real time operations, simpler governance of all instances throughout an organization, and reduced reliance on a wide range of hardware compute and storage solutions. It’s the smarter route to optimizing resource allocation for a growing number of organizations.
Arraya Understands HCI
Arraya has years of experience developing and implementing HCI Solutions.
We offer the full spectrum of modern networking, computing, storage, and protection technologies for businesses of all sizes and industries. Arraya is an expert at helping digitally-empowered organizations address the challenges that impact the growth, management, and stability of their IT operations.
If you’re ready to simplify IT and manage everything as a single system through a common toolset, ask us how we can help.
Key Benefits of Hyperconvergence
- Reduced IT management burden
- Faster and more reliable storage options at a lower cost
- Endless scalability available nearly on-demand
- Intrinsically more secure
- Fewer ongoing system administration needs
- No more disruptive updates and data migrations
- Lower costs
- Smaller initial investment requirements
- Reduced energy costs for system power and cooling
- Reduced operational costs (when compared to traditional three-tier architecture)