Cisco Offers Customers a Chance to Save on Communication Upgrades
The season of giving has only just gotten started, but Cisco is clearly already in the holiday spirit. Forget about tacky sweaters, this year the networking giant is offering something customers will likely be much more interested in: a chance to save while upgrading their Cisco collaboration endpoints.
Recently, Cisco announced customers would be able to trade-in select older models of desk phones and conference stations and in return they would receive a steep discount on certain new models. Customers can trade in their 7900 Series devices and receive a substantial credit for Cisco 78xx and 88xx Series models.
Not sure whether or not to make the switch? Here are some features to consider.
The 88xx Desk Phone includes five lines, Tri-color LEDs and wideband audio for the handset, headset and speakerphone. In addition, the 88xx model has:
- ETSI compliant Echo Cancellation
- A large 5 inch wide-screen VGA 800 x 480 resolution color screen
- A Gigabit Ethernet built-in switch
- Built-in bridge for simple monitoring and recording
- Intelligent Proximity for mobile devices
- Tablet and Smartphone charging
And then there’s the 8831 Conference Station. This model features top-notch wideband acoustics with the first two-element speaker ever incorporated into a conference phone. It also features:
- Expanded Room coverage to be able to support daisy chaining two units
- Support for DECT wireless extension microphones to further extend room coverage
If you’ve been considering upgrading your company’s phone systems, now’s the time to get started as the offer is only good through January 31, 2015. The good news is, the knowledgeable and experienced team at Arraya Solutions can make upgrading your Cisco collaboration endpoints a breeze.
Reach out to your Account Executive or visit www.ArrayaSolutions.com today to learn more about all of the ways a partnership Arraya can make a difference at your company.