GDPR Compliance: What You Need to Know – and Do
Arraya Insights Radio
Episode 9: GDPR Compliance: What You Need to Know – and Do (Part 1)
Sit down with the Arraya Insights Radio team for a part one of our podcast on the nuts and bolts of GDPR compliance as well as its global impact. In this episode, Arraya’s Contract Specialist J.D. Bridges and our Cyber Security Director Tom Clerici look at the strategic and legal implications of GDPR, focusing on its scope, penalties for non-compliance, and what exactly constitutes personal data in the first place.
Episode 9: GDPR Compliance: What You Need to Know – and Do (Part 2)
Join us for part two of our podcast diving into the inner-workings of GDPR compliance as well as dissecting its worldwide impact. In this episode, Arraya’s Contract Specialist J.D. Bridges and our Cyber Security Director Tom Clerici cover the law’s right to erasure responsibilities, building a GDPR compliance game plan, and the fallout from a more local new digital privacy law.
Host: Thomas York (Director, Quality and Operational Excellence)
Guest: J.D. Bridges (Contract Specialist) and Tom Clerici (Cyber Security Director)
- GDPR May Very Well Impact You – Are You Ready?, by Tom Clerici
- Coming to America? California Passes GDPR Copycat Bill, by Arraya Insights
- Encryption-Based Cyber Attacks Are Increasing: How to Stay Safe, by Arraya Insights
- Overconfidence and 7 Other Deadly SMB Cyber Security Sins, by Arraya Insights
- Cyber Security Worst Practices – 9 Must-Break User Habits, by Arraya Insights
Theme Music: “I Don’t Remember (Yesterday)” by Hygh Risque