Arraya Insights | November 3, 2015
We believe flexibility and the ability to grow in tandem with customers’ needs are critical features of all our Managed Services. This thought process led to us creating three unique levels of Managed Services for Office 365. Here’s a look at each level as well as some situations where that service level would come into play.
Level 1: End User Support – Arraya’s End User Support is focused on solving problems on corporate frontlines. It provides around-the-clock application assistance for end-users throughout your organization. Help is always there when users need it, and IT can preserve its resources for innovation and improvement-based projects. Among the issues this level covers include:
- Anytime a user is unable to access emails in Outlook or webmail
- Email issues affecting more than one user such as access problems or bounce-backs from specific domains
- Forgotten passwords and locked user accounts
Level 2: Infrastructure Support – The next step is supporting the technology itself. Arraya’s Infrastructure Support is dedicated to handling the daily administration and maintenance needed to keep an Office 365 tenant secure and running at peak efficiency. This includes:
- Adjusting mailbox usage policies and delegation rights
- Modifying existing admin and user roles
- Updating IP allow/block lists
- Modifying Spam policies and quarantine actions
Level 3: Enablement Support – The third level of support deals with expanding service capabilities, aiding in the migration process and spinning up new features. It’s ideal for ensuring customers get the full benefit from their Office 365 investment. Enablement Support helps customers who are:
- Interested in growing Office 365 beyond one tool, for example Exchange, to include other options, such as SharePoint, Skype for Business, etc.
- Looking to interface Skype for Business with their corporate phone system
- Trying to spin up Yammer and integrate it to an existing SharePoint deployment to further increase collaboration abilities
Achieve your Office 365 goals
Arraya’s Microsoft practice has developed a deep talent pool covering, among other areas, Microsoft’s data center and collaboration stacks. This impressive collection of knowledge and ability has helped Arraya gain recognition as a leader in our region and win the Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Rising Star Award in 2014 and 2015.
Managed Services for Office 365 is designed to expand upon the skills and know-how of organizations’ IT teams without expanding the size of the team itself. Our team partners with existing personnel to learn about an organization’s distinct IT environment and goals. Then they work together to craft solutions to bring those goals within reach.
If you’d like to learn more about our Microsoft practice or want to strike up a conversation about Managed Services for Office 365 or any of our other Microsoft solutions, visit us at: www.arrayasolutions.com/contact-us/. Or, we can be reached on Twitter @ArrayaSolutions. While you’re there, be sure to follow us so you can keep up with our latest company news, thoughts on industry hot buttons and special offers.